Greetings from " Allied informatics Inc.,"
One of our client is looking for QA Testers with Health and Medicaid experience and have experience with software testing in a java environment
Please send your resumes to Ramesh@alliedinformatics.com
We are in need of 6 QA with Medicaid and Java exp roles in Providence, Rhode Island.. These are 12+ month contracts. Rate is $ Open hr per hour..
Location: Providence, Rhode Island
Duration: 18-24 months with possible extension
Rate: $45/hr, all-inclusive
Start Date: February 1, 2013
Please send resume and rates!
I am looking for the 6 software application testers with Health and Medicaid experience and have experience with software testing in a java environment. Give me a ring to discuss.
Essential Job Function:
This opportunity would allow the accepted candidate to directly contribute to delivering state-of-the art IT solutions. The successful candidate will be a member of the team to test an enterprise-level system in a Java environment.
The individual will be responsible for performing integration and system testing for each iteration of the development life cycle. The individual will need to implement test scripts based on requirements. The tester is responsible for logging the defects identified during testing.
The candidate will conduct a wide range of quality control tests and analyses to ensure that software meets or exceeds specified standards and end-user requirements. Drafts, revises and approves test plans and scripts to ensure alignment with standards and IT strategy. Creates test data files with valid and invalid records to thoroughly test program logic and verify system flow. The tester will coordinates with users to plan user acceptance testing, alpha and beta testing. Ensures that system tests are successfully completed and documented and all problems are resolved. This position requires 5 years of previous experience.
Required Skills / Experience:
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Needs to fully understand the software development life cycle and the Agile Methodology.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years US experience as a tester in an IT testing organization.
- Must have strong organizational skills, written and oral communication skills, and problem solving skills.
- Experience with welfare and integrated eligibility system is highly desired.
Candidates who succeed in this fast-paced dynamic environment excel in the following competencies:
- Functional Competency: Demonstrates broad knowledge of functional skills. Has the ability to perform at a high level of accomplishment and willingness to learn new technologies and practices.
- Team Orientation: Works cooperatively with others. Encourages participation. Values the contribution of all team members.
- Results Orientation: Fosters a sense of urgency, identifies and overcomes obstacles. Balances the big picture with day-to-day activities/issues for their technology. Persistent in the pursuit of results.
- Communication: Creates an environment that fosters open, frank communication. Clearly expresses oneself orally and in writing. Listens carefully, solicits other opinions. Creates new channels of communication between IT and other business functions.
770.246.9800 Ext 106
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "softwarejobs_US" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/softwarejobs_us?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.