Hope you are doing great,
Please let me know on email@example.com if you have any good resources for the below position mentioned.
Rate : 45/hour Corp to Corp.
1. ETL PROGRAMMER – Work on this position
San Francisco, CA – must have superb SQL Server skills.
We have a need for a Sr. Programmer Analyst (ETL). The bill rate is up to $70/hr for a 6 month assignment. The Sr. Programmer Analyst will be tasked to work on development projects related to our enterprise data warehouse. Work with business users to clarify ETL requirements and business rules.
- Design, develop, implement, and validate ETL processes.
- Create and execute unit test plans based on system and validation requirements.
- Troubleshoot, optimize, and tune ETL processes.
- Document all ETL-related work per client's methodology.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 5+Years of ETL developer experience using SSIS or Pervasive tools.
- 5+Years of SQL Server 2008 R2 experience.
- 5+Years of proven ability to interpret data in order to locate anomalies and recommending corrections plans.
- 5+Years of advanced SQL skills (SQL Server 2008 R2)
Nice to Have
Experience working on scalable & large enterprise applications
Knowledge of caching (memcache, Geneva, etc)
Claims Processing Tester Requirements
Top Job Requirements:
1. Must have recent QA experience in Healthcare EDI testing activities.
2. Must have backend database validation experience.
3. Must have solid SQL testing skills.
4. Must have recent experience writing test plans and test cases.
5. Should have experience working with end-users to establish UAT test scenarios
6. Should have solid understanding of the healthcare industry (claim processing workflow)
7. Should have solid experience in using HP Quality Center (preferably in healthcare)
8. Should have experience in using QTP to build test automation libraries
9. Should have healthcare QNXT or equivalent claims processing systems testing experience such as Facets
10. Should be able to handle fast pace environment.
3. SQL Reporting Specialist
The Provider Data Specialist will:
· Develop and maintain operation reports and metrics that support PNO Department Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
· Undertake ad-hoc queries and short term data and analytic projects to meet business application needs including systems testing and data validation
· Compile and validate federal and state reports and submit those to requesting entities.
· Have in-depth knowledge of Microsoft SQL reporting and working knowledge of Oracle database. Be familiar with EDI Processes and data transfers in a healthcare payor environment. Be familiar with a major healthcare payor system such as Dell ICA, Gorman products, or ideally Trizetoo QNXT or FACETS. Ideally have a working knowledge of QNXT fields, tables, and databases, and have some experience with QNXT schema.
· A solid understanding of the impact of provider data in a payor healthcare systems including; member services, claims , utilization management, and finance.
· Have experience 'translating' data into formats for non-technical and policy audiences including:
· A working knowledge of Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
· Advanced charting in Excel or other visualization applications
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related Information Technology majors, or equivalent experience with systems administration.
• Working in a Health Care HMO Organization in a similar capacity.
• Knowledge of other databases such as Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL and PostgreSQL.
• Knowledge of Trizetto QNXT.
4. Sr. PL / SQL Developer
Responsible for the architecture, implementation and support of enterprise-wide databases of 500+ GB in size. Create functional and scalable applications from design and development through implementation. Ensure database integrity as well as usability and utilizing knowledge in database (Oracle) design, tuning, modeling methods in multiple computing environments (Unix, Linux, AIX) as well as Oracle PL/SQL programming. Code complex PL/SQL packages, functions and procedures. Evaluate and seek solutions to production issues as well as new projects while working closely with application developers in solving production issues. Prepare short and long term plans to address infrastructure projects as well as support to and technical leadership for internally/externally sponsored company projects. Recommend schedules for database upgrades; assist in the planning and implementation of major software upgrades. Ensure all database projects and processes are fully documented. Perform in a distributed environment, the modifications and operations for Oracle database (10g DB, 10g AS, 10g CS and 10g DS), and Server (2000) environments.
Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field and 3 years of progressive experience as software developer. Experience must include data modeling and OLAP technology, SQL*Loader, TOAD and Korn Shell programming
Ph No:- 850-810-5234
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
G-Talk : email@example.com