Here is new opening please review and send your resume as soon as possible.
Requirement : Java Front End Developer (GC,Citizens,W2)
Location : Phoenix , Arizona
Experience : 5+ Year
Duration : 6+ Months
Skills Required :
- Understand existing System design and its components and make recommendations towards the development of new code or reuse of existing code.
- Analyze business requirements, design, implement and integrate front-end component with server-side framework.
- Optimize system's front-end component for speed and cross-browser compatibility.
- Develop design documentation artifacts in UML.
- Conduct peer code and design reviews.
- Support functional and performance testing.
- MUST have recent hands on ExtJS experience
- Experienced Front End Architect/Designer with extensive hands on experience designing, developing, and testing large-scale transactional system's front-ends.
- Experienced in systems analysis and design using OOAD concepts.
- Experienced designing and implementing front-end's optimized for speed and cross-browser compatibility.
- Experienced in designing front end/back end integration techniques.
- Experience working in full iterative/Agile development environment.
- Knowledge of JAVA, J2EE/JEE, MVC application frameworks (Spring MVC and/or struts), design patterns, web and application servers (a plus).
- Experience with SOA implementations (REST and/or SOAP) (a plus).
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hotlist of US Consultants" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/usaconsultants.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.