Okaya's client is looking for below onsite position:
Title : PHP/Magento Developer
Location : Stamford, CT
Duration: 6+ Months (Corp to Corp)
Interview Mode: Phone and Face to Face
• 5+ years of Magento development that includes complex catalog/pricing structure; multi-channel support based design exposure
• At least 3-4 project implementation of building brand new sites
• Must possess some understanding of Magentos overall architecture, design-related system configuration and theming components.
• Strong Experience with the LAMP stack, MVC and OOPS.
• Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services Clear understanding on different editions of Magento(Community/Enterprise).
• Must have ability to modify Magento user interfaces according to industry best practices.
• Experience working with third-party Magento extensions.
• Integrating Magentos E-Commerce functionality seamlessly with other back-end systems
• Experience with Magento Theme Customization and Scalability of Magento systems would be an advantage.
• Understanding of cloud concepts would be plus.
• Proactively offer solutions to complex technical problems
In case this position interests you please share below details to save on you valuable time:
Work Authorization status:
|Where Commitment Is A Passion|
|4949 Express Drive North Suite 101|
|Ronkonkoma, NY 11779|
|Phone : 631-267-4883 x 137|
|Email : email@example.com|
|URL : http://www.okayainfo.com|
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hotlist of US Consultants" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/usaconsultants.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.