This is Saurabh Jangid from Themesoft.
Kindly share your updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Title: Hadoop Cloud Engineer
Location: Foster City, CA
Duration: Long Term
GC and Citizen
• Lead all phases of development cycle with the ownership on end to end delivery and support while standing up in production
• Evangelize best practices in architecture, design & clean code
• Write server-side code for cloud services layers using J2EE stack, create robust high-volume, scalable applications, & build prototypes quickly
• Conduct design reviews and ensure that the design/implementation is highly modular, portable and performance optimized
• Lead design, solution architecture and eager to mentor team members
• BS Computer Science or equivalent required
• 7+ years of overall development experience
• 2 + years of experience in leading the development of complex, high throughput, multi-tier, highly scalable and fault tolerant customer facing cloud layers using J2EE technology stack
• 4+ years of experience in building horizontally scalable RESTful services using J2EE technology stack and hands-on experience with NoSQL data stores such as Couchbase
• MS in Computer Science or Equivalent
• Cozy with messaging – RabbitMQ or Kafka
• Breadth and depth of experience in search solutions with Lucene, Solr, SolrCloud, unstructured data mining, search query commands and real time data collections and processing
• Heavy experience with the Hadoop ecosystem – HDFS, MapReduce, Pig, Hive, Hbase, Zookeeper etc
• Successfully applied scalable algorithms for click stream analysis to model user behavior and engagement.
• Competency in statistical modeling and inference
• Experience in using predictive techniques on Mahout, such as logistic regression, Naive Bayes, SVM, and decision trees
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hotlist of US Consultants" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/usaconsultants.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.