Position – Systems Analyst / Project Coordination
Location – Dearborn, MI
Duration – 6 + Months
Job Description :-
Technical Systems Analyst/Project Coordination role will be responsible for an authentication/identity management tool roll-outs (across multiple web applications), requirement gathering, and maintenance ticket management. Triage of incidents (all environments), change request, roll-out support tasks, project analysis.
Essential Job Functions:
· Support new integration effort of authentication/identity management tool (to provide authentication and consumer identification) with web applications
· Support all operational aspects of the authentication/identity management tool for existing integrations
· Investigate new/unknown/existing issues/feature requests. Clearly document all findings utilizing JIRA tracking system.
· Review and analyze requirements and test plans/cases in support of existing and new initiatives.
· Interact with and coordinate across multiple development teams for scheduling, estimations, new development,and to drive defect resolutions within the authentication/identity management tool infrastructure
· Generate routine and ad-hoc reporting and analysis to assist in evaluating environment performance, possible enhancement requirements, and resolving issues
· Prioritize maintenance releases and content of those releases
· Provide reporting, feedback, and recommendations to the clients and technical team.
· Perform other duties as needed such as support of other programs in the portfolio, document management, and annual audit preparation.
· Participate and facilitate triage meetings and other regular meetings as
· Participate in documentation of support processes and methods
· Maintain current set of FordDirect's existing documentation
Minimum Qualifications and Job Requirements:
· Knowledge of Java, CORS/iFrame, email services, SOA (REST, SOAP, AJAX), O-Auth, and Web Seal.
· Two to three years of technical business (functional and non-functional) requirement gathering or interpretation of these requirements.
· An understanding of Akamai end-point caching technology
· Bachelor's degree with at least three to five years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Previous team lead or management experience
· Strong analysis skills
· Strong oral and written communications skills
· Strong listening skills – understanding language used from multiple teams with the same intent.
· Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
· Strong facilitation skills
· Knowledge of standard software development methodologies such as Agile and Waterfall
· Intermediate/advanced knowledge of Excel
· Extreme attention to detail
· Experience within a customer or technical support environment
· Exemplary professional demeanor, resourcefulness, flexibility, and self-motivation
· Advanced judgment and problem solving skills
· Ability to maintain a positive attitude in high stress/fast paced work environment
· Two to three years of technical business (functional and non-functional) requirement gathering
Thanks & Regards
Enterprise Infionics Inc
T: 281 954 5503
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hotlist of US Consultants" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/usaconsultants.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.