Please find the urgent requirement. Please share matching resume with Consultant contact details and Rate.
Position : TIBCO Infrastructure Engineer
Location: Schaumburg, IL
Duration : 6+ Months
General TIBCO Administration
· Provides guidance and technical expertise during development and testing of applications. Experience troubleshooting and performance tuning of TIBCO middleware components. Facilitates and coordinates between the various stakeholders.
· Strong knowledge of JMS, Web Services, XML, XLST, and XPath. Experience with TIBCO development Work with project managers to establish and execute project timelines.
· Provide applications and projects with technical support for TIBCO technologies.
· Provide support and troubleshooting issues on existing TIBCO implementation in Production.
· Strong UNIX/LINUX experience.
· Installs, maintains, and administers TIBCO server environments primarily in UNIX environments.
· Installs, configures, and fine tunes TIBCO components such as Business Works, Hawk, and EMS.
· Develops, improves, and documents the processes for maintaining and administrating the TIBCO environment.
· Orchestrates application management, Service Instances, and resource allocation in the TIBCO environments.
· Provides guidance and technical expertise for research efforts involving TIBCO technologies.
· Performs application deployments (Scripted/Batch/Ant based) to test, integration, and production environments per established change management procedures.
· Provides support in the configuring and troubleshooting solutions and developing hands on solutions.
· Design and develop performance monitoring and administration tools for the integrated products suites, including dashboards to properly enable the visibility of operational data within the platform.
· To be considered for this position, applicants need to meet the qualifications listed in this posting.
· Bachelor's Degree or High School Diploma/GED with 5+ years of experience in TIBCO based technologies, including TIBCO API Exchange, EMS, TIBCO AMX, Policy Director, Business Works, and Hawk.
· 3+ years of experience in TIBCO based technologies, including TIBCO API Exchange, EMS, TIBCO AMX, Policy Director, Business Works, and Hawk.
· Ability to provide on-call 24x7 production support and weekend duties - on call rotation
· 3+ years of UNIX experience
· Experience working with the following TIBCO Adapter/Plugin technologies (Database, JSON and iSeries for EMS)
Email is the Best Way to Reach Me.
Thanks & Regards,
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hotlist of US Consultants" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/usaconsultants.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.