We have an urgent opening Sr. Core Java Developer have sent you a job description Please go through it and let me know if you are comfortable with it and also send me your consultant's updated resume ASAP. If you are comfortable with the profile please revert me back on the same email.
Core Java Developer
Jersey City, New Jersey
Citizen or GC status
• Perform product analysis and development tasks of increasingly complex nature which may require extensive research and analysis.
• Work independently in the development, testing, implementation and maintenance of complex systems with fast turn-around.
• Provide detailed analysis of problems, prepare detailed design documents with recommendations.
• Apply innovation, creativity and improvement to development process and implement process and procedural improvements.
• Stay current with technology and industry best practices to ensure proper utilization of these in software development.
• Work on multiple projects utilizing and leading global/offshore teams.
• Provide adequate and proactive support for various applications.
*****Needs 9+ years of overall experience*****
• 4 year degree in Computer Science or related experience
• Significant exposure to and demonstrated proficiency in all aspects of programming and analysis, including design factors, software requirements, systems facilities, and execution protocols.
• Experience with Architecture design of multi-tiered client/server applications.
• Must be well organized and self motivated and be able to work with minimal supervision.
• Strong verbal/written communication skills.
• Ability to work with others in a team environment.
• Ability to work on aggressive schedules. May require work beyond normal hours (weekends or evenings).
• Ability to lead and influence other developers onshore as well as offshore.
• Must haves:
o *******5+ years of experience working with Core Java with experience in Multithreading and Concurrency a must.******
o Experience with Java 7 and Java 8 language construct and features best.
o Expertise with multithreaded UI based on Swing UI libraries and UI extensions, Java FX, J2EE, J2SE, JDBC, JMS, SOAP, JNI, Design Patterns highly preferred.
o Strong understanding of batch processing of large data sets
o Strong understanding of Java multithreading concepts, best practices and experience in implementation of server side components
o Strong Oracle
o Ability to develop on Linux / Windows
o Strong knowledge of various configuration/source code management tools (SVN, Git)
Preferred Skills, Education, Experience:
o Strong knowledge of complex Options, Futures, Order Matching and Routing principles
o Spring, Hibernate, EJB
o TIBCO / AMX
o Experience in the financial/brokerage industry
Rashee Kapasia | Technical Recruiter | Apetan Consulting LLC
Tel:201-620-9700* 131 | Fax: 201-526-6869 |
Mail : 72 van reipen ave pmb#255, Jersey City, NJ 07306 |
Corp. Office: 15 Union Avenue, office # 6, Rutherford, New Jersey 07070 |
Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at email@example.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hotlist of US Consultants" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/usaconsultants.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.