Kindly Share your Suitable Consultants Profile to email@example.com
Our Payment Terms Net 45 Days.
• The main function of a systems engineer is to apply the principles of computer science and mathematical analysis to the design, development, testing, and evaluation of the software and systems that make computers work.
• A typical systems engineer analyzes user needs, and then designs, tests, and develops software to meet those needs.
Education/Experience: • Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering or relevant field required.
• 6 to 8 years experience required.
Job Responsibilities: • Modify existing databases and database management systems or direct programmers and analysts to make changes.
• Write and code logical and physical database descriptions and specify identifiers of database to management system or direct others in coding descriptions.
• Work as part of a project team to coordinate database development and determine project scope and limitations.
• Review project requests describing database user needs to estimate time and cost required to accomplish project.
• Vendor Management – Relationship management and print device lifecycles.
• Measure and Report – Strong focus on policies, procedures, metrics and reporting as it relates to print and print cost.
• Keep device firmware and drivers current on print devices.
• Project Management – Ability to manage multiple print/scan/fax projects simultaneously.
• Strong analytical ability
• Provide 3rd level print support Skills/Abilities:
• Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and manage one's time.
• Basic mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
• Knowledge of the full software development lifecycle: from business/systems analysis, through requirements gathering and functional specification authoring, to development, testing and delivery.
• Ability to troubleshoot issues and make system changes as needed to resolve issue.
• Knowledge of circuit boards, processors, electronic equipment and computer hardware and software.
• Knowledge of computer development software across multiple platforms.
• High level of proficiency in Excel including some knowledge of excel objects for use in VBA based macro development.
• Strong competence in process improvement and optimization including business processes automation
• Working knowledge of numerous Windows technologies while working for large, complex organizations. Useful skills include Windows 7 desktop troubleshooting.
• Experience with the Equitrac print management solution is a definite plus
• Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
• Understanding of SQL database structure and query scripting a plus.
• Familiarity with business intelligence software such as OBIEE or Tableau preferred
• Experience with print management software administration preferred. (Equitrac, Print Director, PaperCut )
• Experience utilizing enterprise device management software like AtRemote or Device Manager NX a plus. At a minimum would require a working knowledge of intermediate level device configuration experience and understanding of firmware deployment on a large scale.
Note : Our Payment terms - Monthly Net 45 Days
Thanks and Best Regards
Empower Consultancy Services Inc.,
(A Vinformax Group Company)
USA | UK | India|Sweden
Direct : : 510-995-7550 - manik magic jack no
Direct: 510-995-7821 - uma saravanan magic jack no
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "softwarejobs_US" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/softwarejobs_us.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.