Please check and let me know
Kindly mail me at email@example.com
Senior Web Engineer
Location: Boston, MA
Duration: Must be a US citizen or GC
Interview: Phone then F2F (no Skype or WebEx)
WAS and Linux platforms
Any Java exp. ( not development but deployment exp.) with Tomcat, Jboss, Apache
Senior Web Engineer
MFS has a contract opening for a Senior Web Engineer. They will be reporting to the GIT EPMO Team and they will be working in the Web Services department.
The Senior Web Engineer is a senior technical resource in the Web support group and is responsible for the implementation and effective and efficient maintenance of technologies related to operational architecture. In addition, this individual has advanced knowledge of Information Technology at large, with an understanding of related disciplines and how they interoperate. The Senior Web Engineer is responsible for leading implementation and troubleshooting efforts and aiding in design efforts for technologies that include IBM WebSphere Application Server and Portal Server, Apache, IIS, SharePoint, and IBM MQ on UNIX and Windows.
· Serves as senior subject matter expert in the field of Web technologies, maintaining a strong understanding of the field and its related technologies. Stays abreast of current web infrastructure technologies using web application servers and the operating systems they run on.
· Provides technical support to ensure the ongoing efficient and reliable operations of the web environment related MFS information systems.
· Proactively develops and maintains strong knowledge of MFS information systems and their related components, and makes recommendations to improve the reliability, scalability, performance, or security of these systems as appropriate. This includes proactive performance tuning and capacity analysis to ensure MFS is maximizing its technology investment.
· Leverages technology to automate manual tasks, and seeks to improve efficiency wherever practicable and appropriate. Makes recommendations for process improvements.
· Receives broad goals and overall objectives from Management and assists in establishing and implementing the methods to attain them.
· Accountable for meeting assigned project objectives including timelines and budgeting. Works on the most complex projects and provides innovative suggestions for solutions.
· Serves as technical mentor to other members of the team.
· Designs/implements/administers Web technologies using web application servers (IBM Websphere and Portal, Apache, IIS, ColdFusion).
· Designs strategies for code deployment in a heterogeneous clustered web service environment.
· Collaborates with other IT and business groups, readily sharing information with others.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a related technical field. IBM Certification preferred.
· Seven or more years of related Information Technology experience.
· Solid understanding of Systems Development Life Cycle models.
· Strong analytical, problem solving, writing and organizational skills; ability to work effectively under pressure.
· Demonstrated ability to interact, communicate, build relationships, and negotiate well with members of team and senior management.
· Makes effective presentations.
Apetan Consulting LLC
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "softwarejobs_US" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/softwarejobs_us.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.