Please go through the below position and if you feel comfortable, then please send me your updated resume
Role: BI Analyst
Duration: 6+ months
Location: New Haven, CT
Interview: Phone then F2F
• Lead current state analysis, requirement gathering, BI tool evaluation and report migration planning work for Brio Replacement project.
• Provides subject matter expertise for key BI core functions.
• Conducts analyses of functional business processes and functional requirements and lead the collection of use cases to support BI tool selection
• Identifies and provides input to new technology opportunities that will have an impact on the enterprise wide BI systems
• Provides input to business requirements for the selection of new BI tool and the design of report migration plan.
• Researches BI best practices.
• Participates in report migration planning process including inception, technical design, development, testing and delivery of BI solutions.
• Participates in project management estimation process.
• Advises executives on how BI (processes, practices and technologies) play a critical role in improving business management and optimization.
• Develops best practices for report deployments.
• Recommends standards, policies and procedures for the form, structure, and attributes of the BI tools and systems.
• Designs and delivers end-user training and training materials.
• Trains users, including executives, to transform data into action oriented information and to use that information correctly
• Provides guidance, training, and problem solving assistance to other team members.
• Coaches less-experienced individuals.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Management or specialized training/certification. Or equivalent work experience.
• Typically requires 7 or more year of business Analysis or related
• technical experience.
• In-depth knowledge of the industry and multiple business functional areas.
• Experience leading teams.
Additional responsibilities when the project moves into deployment phase:
• Translate business requirement into technical design
• Develop and document technical spec for developers
• Leads or provides direction for the planning, designing, and execution of user testing efforts.
• Oversees the implementation (i.e., testing, issues resolution) of new systems or modifications.
• Analyzes testing results to ensure the solution meets the needs of the business.
• Provides support to test teams. Recommends quality metrics and ensures quality metrics are documented and tracked.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hotlist of US Consultants" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/usaconsultants.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.