Need : Firewall Engineer (Cisco ASA Firewall, Checkpoint Firewalls, F5 Load balancers and Infoblox.)
Duration: 12 Months
Location: Minneapolis MN
The primary role of Solution Delivery Firewall/External Connections Implementer is to assume a position in Global Network Services with a primary focus of design, installation, and support of global access to the Cargill network. The ideal candidate will need to have a strong interest in the multiple facets of internetworking technologies and its use in solving business challenges and will work under minimum supervision. Technologies include but would not be limited to Cisco Routers, Checkpoint Firewalls, F5 Load balancers and Infoblox.
• Be a key team member in projects, working with the Integrators and/or Project Managers to ensure that projects are on time, within budget, and in agreement with client expectations. Strong contributor to project planning and execution.
• Design and execute complex technology access and connectivity solutions. Support very complex portions of the projects or related infrastructure. Work independently; receive direction through monitoring of progress and results.
• For new, complex solutions where high level blue prints are not available, propose & raise to the attention of the Architecture team
• Make independent decisions and take action regarding on the spot operational corrections within standardized practices and procedures
• Work with diverse teams and cultures to achieve organizational goals.
• Perform Firewall Policy & Rules and connectivity analysis and make recommendations for project scope/approaches, budget, and new technology initiatives.
• Develop and maintain process & procedure documentation, create handoff documentation to support staff.
• Contribute towards global IT network domain and to keep team updated on latest IT framework development.
1. Project Firewall Implementation – 40%
Participate actively in projects of a global and regional scale. Ensure Firewall Policy design & Firewall implementation to meet access requirements. Implement solutions. Ensure that projects are on time, within budget, and in agreement with partner expectations. Must know & be experienced Checkpoint Firewall technology.
2. Third Party Access and Connectivity – 40%
Participate actively in projects of a global and regional scale. Understand business needs, translate requirements into technical design and implement solution e.g. Cisco iOS VPN configuration and Cisco router configurations. Analyze and troubleshoot network communication failures and bottlenecks. Proactively manage and optimize network systems and interface with vendors for support if required.
3. Technical Leadership and Consulting – 10%
Provide technical leadership as well as be an ambassador for Cargill's network technologies, frameworks and solutions. Provide technical and solutions consultancy to businesses as well as other IT Support groups. May need to work after hours when interacting with a global team.
4. Support – 10%
Provide Day 1 Project Support. Work closely with other diverse teams as well as vendors to minimize business impact due to network outage. Depending on the issue may need to work longer hours to restore service as well as bridge with other team members overseas. Manage communications and expectations with all stakeholders, and handoff support to SO teams.
• Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience considered in lieu of degree
• 7+ years Technical experience in Firewalls
• Knowledge of TCP/IP protocol suite and routing protocols EiGRP.
• Requires demonstrated experience of effective communications across multiple levels in the organization
• Must have the ability to understand business requirements as well as translate those to high level/Functional Technical solutions
• Required technical proficiency in all areas of Networking
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Previous experience participating as a member of global teams
• Strong interpersonal skills, including cultural awareness
• Strong customer service skills
Syed Adil Ahmed
1450 E. American Lane,
# 140, Schaumburg, IL 60173
Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link firstname.lastname@example.org for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list reply with "REMOVE FROM THE MAILING LIST" in the subject heading and your email address in the body. Include complete address and/or domain/ aliases to be removed. If you still get the emails, please call us at the numbers given above
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hotlist of US Consultants" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/usaconsultants.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.