Hope you are doing great.
Please find the requirement below and send me matched resumes to email@example.com
Business Analyst with Subject Matter knowledge in Securities, compliance and Banking domain at MN
Interviews are happening
Thorough knowledge and experience in SDLC Methodologies like Waterfall, Agile and RUP
Subject Matter knowledge in Securities, compliance and Banking domain
· Experience conducting feasibility studies, data analysis, cost benefit analysis and system analysis
· Experience developing scope document including, Business Requirements Document, Functional Requirements Document and product backlog and writing user stories
· Participate & facilitate Scrum ceremonies such as daily Scrum, Sprint planning and retrospectives as required
· Good to have knowledge on Data Warehousing / & Online Analytical processing concepts such as in building Extraction, Transformation, and Loading (ETL) environment using SQL Server
· Experience creating Use Cases, Use Case diagrams and Activity diagrams
· Proficient reviewing QA test plan and test cases and experienced conducting UAT skills
· Excellent business communication and presentation skills
· Extensive working and presentation experience with business users, senior management and business leaders
· Experience managing both an analyst and development team and also working on models of Offshore/Onsite
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hotlist of US Consultants" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/usaconsultants.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.