!! Immediate Interview !!
Position : Business Intelligence Analyst, Reporting and Analytics
PAY RATE: $45/hr
DURATION: 6 months no less
LOCATION: Culver City, CA (Local)
· Must possess superior analytical skills, multitask abilities and effective communication. Must meet weekly deadlines in a fast-paced environment
· Must be able to analyze large data sets & perform quality assurance measures
· Create ad hoc queries, custom reports and data files
· Knowledge of Business Objects XI/InfoView (or other BI software, such as MicroStrategy);
· Microsoft Excel required
· Business Objects or other BI software Report development highly preferred
· Knowledge of Excel macros, Vlookups, filters, and pivot tables a plus
· Knowledge of Microsoft Access a plus
· Experience using Tableau a plus
· Predictive modeling a plus
· Experience using statistical programming language (e.g., JMP, SAS, R, Python, etc.) a plus
· 3-5+ years experience managing quantitative and qualitative research
· 3-5+ years work experience in an analytical/fact finding role
· Bachelor's degree required
Title: Business Intelligence Analyst
Reports To: Executive Director, Data Analysis & Reporting
Industry: Home Entertainment
Location: Culver City, CA
The Business Intelligence Analyst sits in the Analytics & Business Insights team of the Consumer Strategy Department and will act as a key resource for Market Analysis, Performance Reporting and QA Management supporting the Commercial team in implementing effective analyses that are fact-based and insights-driven.
The Business Intelligence Analyst will have responsibilities supporting data QA analysis, internal customer service, as well as research and analysis.
Responsibilities will include cross-platform analysis in both digital (VOD, EST) and physical (Sell-through and rental).
Responsible for refreshing and maintaining key decision-making tools and models, which are designed to provide insight and implications for commercial retail strategies.
Deliver tasks that support internal reporting, data warehouse systems, research functions.
Support cross functional data requests and analysis for ad hoc queries.
Data Preparation and Analysis
The position will develop processes to manage and quality control complex data sets and work with teams to initiate root cause analysis.
Extract data sets from internal and external sources (including portals and websites)
Ability to connect various data sources
Capture and build process and requirement documents.
Sr. IT Recruiter
Technocraft Solutions LLC | Partner with XDimension Technology
Contact: (972)2324173 Ext 113
Yahoo ID / Gmail ID: ishanttechnocraft
Note: Technocraft Solutions LLC works with Direct Client's and Preferred Vendors Nationwide.
Your confirmation would means that you understand the level of Technocraft Solutions LLC association for the mentioned project and will not approach Technocraft Solutions LLC Client directly
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hotlist of US Consultants" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/usaconsultants.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.