Software Engineering Developer – IT / ETO
Lincolnshire, Illinois or Holtsville
- Experience with one or more of the following;
- C/C++/Java programming
- Mobile software development experience (Android, iOS, etc)
- Linux/Windows development experience
- 3+ years' experience working or leading development in an agile environment
- Prior experience working with IIS, HTML and web services preferred
- Prior experience working with licensing software or SaaS models a plus
- Ability to communicate with business and technical users
- Strong analytical capabilities with good debugging skills
- Quick learner with ability to drive multiple projects simultaneously.
· Design and develop framework extensions, applications, and other system software on mobile operating systems such as Android and iOS around SW monetization
· Design and implement a build and release system to manage the software such that it scales to multiple platforms
· Using agile methodologies, create a roadmap of features and drive them to execution
· Recommend strategies to different internal teams to entitle, track and maintain their software using a license
· Prototype concepts for advanced features on different platforms
· Design and develop supporting tools and applications as required
· Work with the QA team to design and create test plans
· Benchmark technologies and create reports
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hotlist of US Consultants" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/usaconsultants.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.