Please find this requirement and send me your consultant resume at manish.srivastava@
Title: Informatica ETL Developer
Location : Saint Paul , Minnesota
Face 2 Face
Location: St. Paul, MN
Duration : 6 months
· Project is an AP Workflow Project. Looking for someone with PowerCenter, PowerExchange and strong Data Warehouse technology background. Consultant must also have a design background, creating detailed design documents and the ability to test complex mappings. 6 month contract to start with potential for extension.
Skills Required: Yrs.
» Business Intelligence 4-6 Yrs
» Data Integration 4-6 Yrs
» Data Warehousing 4-6 Yrs
» Design Specifications 4-6 Yrs
» ETL 4-6 Yrs
» Informatica PowerCenter (v9.1) 4-6 Yrs
» PowerExchange 4-6 Yrs
» SAP 1-2 Yrs
» SQL 4-6 Yrs
» XML 4-6 Yrs
Job responsibilities for this position will include:
• Functional and technical impact analysis of potential changes to the clients ETL environment
• Strong communication skills to discuss/document technical details with IT and business team members
• Creation of estimates for new project efforts and project budget management
• Overall ETL solution design and creation of design specifications to implement changes
• Project planning for individual design/development/test efforts
• Various development, testing and deployment project deliverables
• Development of design specifications to implement changes
• 7+ years' of Informatica PowerCenter development experience with exposure to version 9.x or later to include:
o Should be at or near expert level with Informatica and possess a solid working knowledge of SQL and ETL load and extract processes within Informatica
o Extensive Design experience; creating detailed design documents based on business needs
o Ability to create and test complex mappings from detailed design documents
o Ability to effectively create PowerCenter parameterization and deployment methods
o Experience leading database technologies such as Microsoft SQL Server 2012 within an ETL framework
o Hands-on overall experience with Data Warehouse technologies within the domain of ETL/Data Integration, Business Intelligence, relational and multi-dimensional Database systems
o PowerExchange (PWX) in One or more of the following: SAP/XML
• 5+ years' experience working with the following:
o Experience with UC4 scheduling tool
o Experience producing data models and DDL for implementing SQL database structures in support of ETL processes
o Data Warehousing data architecture methodologies including dimensional modeling and DW & Data Mart architecture
• Certifications with Informatica PowerCenter or other ETL technologies
• Bachelor's Degree or higher, in a related field such as Information Technology/Computer Science, Analytics, Business Technology
• Project Management training and certification a plus
• Experience with Informatica connector to SAP and with SAP AP/Vendor data structure
• Experience with both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
• Experience in consulting environment
• Able to confidently interact with roles ranging from developers to mid-level managers
• Solid written, verbal, and presentation communication skills
• Able to discuss technical details with the business
• Strong team and individual player
• Maintains composure during all types of situations and is collaborative by nature
• Ability to shift project priorities as needed to support program objectives
• High standards of professionalism, consistently producing high quality results
• Self-sufficient, independent requiring very little supervision or intervention
Sr. Technical Recruiter
IDC Technologies, Inc.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hotlist of US Consultants" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/usaconsultants.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.