Please check and let me know.
Role: Senior Java Application Developer
Location: Glenview, IL
Duration: 6 Months
Mode of interview: Onsite
seeking a Senior Java developer with strong technical and analytical skills for their Inventory and Business management systems. This position will allow the applicant the opportunity to grow using the latest technology and methodologies.
· The applicant must have solid experience leading a team to develop, implement, and maintain Java based components and interfaces.
· The Inventory and Business Management systems being developed and integrated include Supply Chain and Business Management functionality for a Fortune 500 company with locations in more than 50 countries.
• Direct involvement in all phases of application development.
• Work with business analysts to gather and understand user requirements.
• Design and develop user interfaces; set expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; determine design methodologies and tool sets.
• Integrate applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
• Create technical specifications; code functional components; conduct code reviews.
• Develop and maintain native SQL stored procedures in DB2.
• Provide feedback for estimating and planning development iterations.
• Work with technical architects to ensure applications adhere to proposed architectural standards.
• Troubleshoot development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
• Update job knowledge by researching new internet/intranet technologies and software products; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Requires 24/7 support rotation for new and legacy Inventory and Business Management Systems.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field
• A minimum of 5 years' experience in development of enterprise Java applications
• Experience with Websphere, Spring 3.x, JUnit 4.x, Maven 3.x is a plus
• Strong knowledge of SQL and relational databases – ideally in DB2
• Highly motivated with good communications skills
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hotlist of US Consultants" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/usaconsultants.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.