Please check and let me know
Kindly mail me at email@example.com
Position : Sr. QA Analyst
Location : Downtown Chicago
Duration : 12-18 months
Interview : candidate has to be local to Chicago since it's required to have a f2f interview.
Participate in technical governance and help negotiate overall product quality standards with development and business teams. Define and execute both project and release level Test Strategies, Test Plans and Test Cases/. Coordinate test execution with external vendors. Project/product based testing efforts across multiple applications (including End to End Test efforts). Act as the escalation point for all testing related issues. Provide QA perspective, status reporting, and escalate issues to responsible stakeholders, as well as ensure standard, and consistent, QA processes are followed. Work with Product Teams, Product Owners, and Scrum Masters to compose and manage integrated project plans, testing schedules, metrics, and provide project and release status updates. Coordinate with team members for testing activities. Participate in Requirements Ambiguity & Use Case / User Story Reviews. Conduct QA analysis & test support activities. Work cross-organizationally both within Schwab and with external vendors, both on and offshore to define environment requirements, identify QA-related tools, develop and execute QA process and test best practices.
Requirements: Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science or related field and 5 years post-baccalaureate, professional, progressive experience in job offered or related occupation.
Experience and/or education must include:
1. Quality Assurance experience in the financial/trading services industry;
2. Delivery of highly complex projects including trading platforms, backend reconciliation application changes related to major migrations, and industry wide changes;
3. Web, desktop, and backend applications including: Windows OS, IIS web server, Web services XML, WSDL, and SOAP
4. Black box and white box testing techniques;
5. Working with resources in different geographical locations and offshore vendors in integration testing, project sync up, releases, and prod support; and
6. SQL syntax and relational database concepts, including writing SQL queries, database tables, and structures.
Apetan Consulting LLC
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "softwarejobs_US" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/softwarejobs_us.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.