Hope you are doing well
This is "Ayush" working as a Sr. Technical Recruiter with "Business Integra INC".
I have below requirements for "Lead Tableau Developer" with one of my client.
Please find the job description below and let me know if you are interested or know someone who will be interested.
Job Title: Lead Tableau Developer
Location: New York City, NY
Duration: 3-6 Months+ (Likely to extend based on performance)
Interview: Phone and Skype
Job description :
· Design, develop, implement and maintain the enterprise data architecture within an agile environment.
· Collaborate with business units and data owners to successfully implement and maintain an enterprise level business analytics and data warehousing solution; Selection of best practices for data modeling within various business units; oversight of activities related to data cleansing, data quality and data consolidation;
· Develop guidelines to ensure data standardization and consistency
· Handle business development by interacting with the pre-sales team and the end client
· Lead a team of 10 or more in BigData technology and BI platform
· 5+ years of industry experience with BI Development - reports, metadata layer, dashboards, using SQL queries or other BI tools
· 3+ years of experience using Tableau
· 3+ years of experience using SQL
· Informatica and Sybase experience preferred
· Experience and or course work with statistics
· Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
· Ability to partner with internal and external peer groups to design and implement solutions
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Thanks & Regards
Business Integra Inc.
Phone: 301-474-9600 Ext 106
A WBE | DBE/MBE Corporation
8(a) | CMMI Level 3 | ISO 9001-2008 | GSA Schedule 70
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hotlist of US Consultants" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/usaconsultants.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.