Title: Scrum Master
Location: Little Rock, AR 72201
Duration: 6 Months+
This position will be responsible for providing day to day technical team management, Java / Curam development for the Arkansas Workforce Integrated Network System (ARWINS).
Responsibilities in this role include:
· Directs activities, monitors details, and sets priorities
· Reviews root cause analysis and implements best practices
· Leading and coaching the organization in its Agile adoption and promoting delivery of business value
· Teach and Coach Agile practices and values within the organization
· Coach employees and stakeholders understand and enact Scrum and empirical product development
· Influencing change that increases team performance at a sustainable pace
· Working with other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of the application of Scrum in the organization
· Deep knowledge of Agile (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, Lean) teachings and capable of helping teams to address dysfunctions that may result from teams misinterpreting, ignoring or rejecting Agile and Lean values and principles
· Significant experience working with organizational leadership and teams to change and adjust organizational design to promote self-organizing teams within an enterprise environment
· Significant experience and understanding of challenges with scaling agile teams across organizations, and capable of identifying and addressing dysfunctional patterns caused by external forces that do not understand the values and principles of Agile or the importance of providing teams with an environment for agility
· Exhibits a deep-passion for continuous learning and seeks to provide knowledge gained throughout the entire organization, beyond the team and line of business, and can facilitate classes, workshops, and Agile sharing events (e.g. Agile Hangouts)
· Utilizes broader experiences and adoption patterns, the Lean/Agile Coach helps the organization and (often multiple) Agile Teams adopt and progress in a feasible way
· Capable of teaching and coaching application development teams to adopt Continuous Delivery practices such as Test-Driven Development, Specification by Example, Story Mapping, and other Lean/Agile Modeling Techniques
· Ensuring the Product Owner knows how to arrange the Product Backlog to maximize value and teach techniques for effective Product Backlog management
Thanks and Regards
Adam Information Technologies
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hotlist of US Consultants" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/usaconsultants.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.