Duration: 3-6 Months+
Interview: Phone Skype/ In Person if Local
For the Informatica roles, we just looking for solid candidates with great communication skills. They will be working with end users face to face. We should be able to get Sr. candidates for the rate.
· Retail experience preferred
The Senior ETL Developer is responsible for creating custom integration workflows using Informatica. Works with DSW IT teams to negotiate solutions and get results. During normal business hours, resolves production issues with limited support. Troubleshoot and resolve application data and technical integration issues. Reports to Manager, Integration. No direct reports.
· Review and analyze the ETL requirements
· Design, develop, and implement ETL processes: mapping, workflows, configurations, etc
· Assist QA designing and implementing test cases for ETL processes
· Create and execute unit test plans
· Troubleshoot, optimize and tune ETL processes
· Document all ETL related work per company's methodology
· Maintain existing code and fix bugs as requested
· Self-manage time and task priorities to meet project timelines and identify potential project risks
· Handle multiple project and task workload
· Write and optimize SQL code and stored procedures (ORACLE 11 a MUST!)
· Strong understanding of Informatica Powercenter 9.x
· 4-5 years' experience in Informatica development.
· Possess great SQL skills
· Experience with scripting language (Preferred Shell or Perl)
· Experience with Oracle 11
· Previous Teradata database experience preferred
· Experience with Informatica CDC a plus
· Understand SDLC
· Understand industry standard implementation processes
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "softwarejobs_US" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/softwarejobs_us.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.