Hope you are doing Good..!
I have an urgent opening on C++ Developer Position with my client. Please send me the resumes with full name, contact details, Salary, and availability date.
Title : C++/ VC++ Developer
Location : Pittsburg, PA
Duration : 6+ Months
Rate : Market
Technical Skills & Knowledge:
Primary Skills: C++/ VC++
• Should have experience in development, deployments and Production Support
• Must have hands on experience in VC++ and SQL Server
• Good experience in C++, COM /COM+ skills.
• Must be strong in coordination between cross functional teams
• Must have strong abstract thinking and problem solving skills.
• Demonstrated ability to deliver business and technical value
• Troubleshoots coding or logic errors and provide solutions/suggestions on peer programmer's code.
• Understand the functionality of the entire application and act as POC for all queries
• Results driven with strong personal initiative, yet sensitive to a strong collegial/collaborative environment
• Broad IT technology knowledge/experience with an ability to adapt to new requirements/technologies
• Proactive and forward thinking in a diverse progressive environment
• Ability to facilitate meetings, effectively lead discussions and conduct presentations.
• Experience in working with internal and external partners.
• Ability to interface with all levels in customer organization.
• Ability to lead and work with client technical team to resolve issues
• Works autonomously to design, test, document and debug programs of moderate, to high complexity and/or complex subroutines.
•Experience in energy & Utility industry is beneficial
Thanks & Regards
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hotlist of US Consultants" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/usaconsultants.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.