I Hope you are doing great today.
Let me know if you are interested in below requirement.
Please send the suitable resume along with Contact Details, Current Location as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position: Guidewire Architect
Location: Madison, WI
Duration: 12+ months+ extensions
Requires an experienced architect with a minimum of 5 yrs in distributed, web-based Enterprise Java architecture including at least 2 - 4 yrs in Guidewire based application. Candidate must have a strong understanding of open systems architecture including integrations with vendor packages, relational databases, message queues, web services and legacy systems.
This role primarily interprets enterprise solution architecture documents and business requirements to create application architecture and design via UML. Individual will work with development team to ensure design and architecture are realized in the code. Hands on coding will be limited to prototyping designs or assisting developers in troubleshooting. This role will provide the necessary software development leadership to development team to ensure adherence to architecture and designs. This role will often interact with the business analysts with the business client so strong written and verbal communication is required.
Demonstrated experience doing application architecture and design is desired.
· Able to conceptualize, document and communicate higher level system requirements based on business requirements.
· Able to work directly with business partners to translate business requirements into system requirements.
· Presents alternative solutions that take into account non-functional requirements such as system performance, maintainability, resiliency and security.
· Works with enterprise solution architects and elaborates the enterprise solution architecture into the necessary application architecture.
· Creates application architecture and the high-level design for chosen solution
1. Strong Solution Architect/Guidewire Java Architect
2. Knowledge of critical GW functionality such as batch processing, activities, workflows, messaging and GX Model
3. Must have experience designing multi-tier web applications involving integrations with Vendor packages.
4. Must have Guidewire design experience
5. Strong leadership, software architecture and communication skills
6. Needs to work well in a team environment and have demonstrated effectiveness at building teams
8. J2EE architecture/technologies
9. Web application architecture
10. Web application development (all phases of the lifecycle)
11. Design Patterns
12. OOAD with UML
13. RDBMS (esp. Oracle 13. Business client relationship building
16. Web Services concepts, standards and technologies
17. Service Oriented Architecture concepts
18. Excellent communication skills
1. Guidewire Version 7 or 8
2. Guidewire Studio or IntelliJ
3. Guidewire design
5. Eclipse-based development environment
6. J2EE server environment (JBoss preferred)
7. SOA based web applications
8. Messaging Technologies (MQ, JMS, MDB)
9. Requirements gathering, modeling and analysis
7. IBM MQ
9. GIT version control
Executive Talent Acquisition
1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083
Certification: WMBE Certified | E-Verified Company | ISO 9001:2008
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hotlist of US Consultants" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/usaconsultants.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.