Hope you are doing great.
Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with the requirement please reply back with your updated resume and I will get back to you or I would really appreciate if you can give me a call back at my contact number 609-378-1162
Job Title: Hadoop/Big Data Architect
Job Location: St. Louis, MO
Mode of Interview: Phone then Skype
• The Big Data Engineering team is responsible for providing support and expertise to all MasterCard Big Data environments. Big Data Engineers provide thought leadership and deliver against technology roadmaps to support MasterCard's vision and evolution of Information Management.
• Are you passionate about supporting MasterCard's Big Data infrastructure?
• Do you have experience integrating new and emerging technologies into existing environments as technologies evolve and demands change?
• Are you eager to work with open source software and be exposed to the fast-paced world of Big Data technology?
• Work directly with application and development teams to completely understand all requirements for project and ad hoc requests and provide accurate estimates.
• Participate in a team of technical subject matter experts that provides 24x7 operational support of mission-critical Big Data environments for highly-available and contingent platforms.
• Create and maintain documentation and define department best practices in support of proper change management, security and operational requirements.
• Investigate and understand new technologies and additional capabilities of current platforms that support MasterCard's vision of Big Data, leading their adoption when appropriate.
• Educate peers and cross-train teammates with Big Data concepts and application of technology to serve business needs
• Interact with managed services resources and direct maintenance and operational support activities per MasterCard standards and industry best-practices.
All About You
• Essential Knowledge, Skills and Experience
o Strong knowledge of Hadoop platforms and other distributed data processing platforms.
o Linux/Unix and system administration: Advanced Linux knowledge is a must. Understanding of shell, debugging things etc. The candidate should be able to get their way around Linux and get things to work.
o Strong background in delivering mission-critical Big Data project work while interacting with diverse and experienced teammates across the spectrum of enterprise operational functions.
o Troubleshooting: The candidate must be able to engage in solving complex problems. Programming problems are a good example.
o Programming: Good in one programming language. Java would be preferable. If not Java, the candidate must have a good handle on one language and display the ability to pick up a new one if required. Experience on programming infrastructure management or automation tools is a big plus.
o Communication skills: Excellent written and verbal communication skills – can communicate up to executive level. This comprises of clear and concise articulation of thoughts.
• Desirable or Additional Capabilities
o Understanding of and experience with network engineering in support of large IT organizations.
o Knowledge in statistics and machine learning would be highly beneficial: The candidate should have a strong developed mentality with a focus on measuring and metrics
o Background in ETL. Practical experience dealing with large ETL pipelines is a plus.
o Databases: Basic SQL knowledge a must. Good to have advanced data warehousing and MPP knowledge but it's not a must have
Thanks and Regards,
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Nityo Infotech Corp.
666 Plainsboro Road, Suite 1285 Plainsboro, NJ 08536
USA | Canada | India | Singapore | Malaysia | Indonesia | Philippines | Thailand | UK | Australia / Zealand
Nityo Infotech has been rated as One of the top 500 Fastest growing companies by INC 500
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "softwarejobs_US" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/softwarejobs_us.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.