Please share me resume at-- firstname.lastname@example.org
Position: Business Analyst
Location: Waltham, MA
Duration: 6 Months
· At least 5 years of deep experience working as a business analyst in Agile/Scrum projects.
· Must be able to work independently in high-pressure situations with customer product owners
· Must be able to clearly articulate agile/scrum methods
· Will be a single point of contact between the development resources and the customer product owner
· Must be polished, professional, crisp and have great ability to communicate with the customer, who has a very culturally diverse team
· Must have strong experience elaborating, decomposing, and managing the requirements elicitation phase of the sprints, with highly aggressive timelines
· Must have a technical aptitude that enables fluid, clear, detailed, communications with the development team
· Most importantly, must have experience and ability to control scope – meaning: not allowing changes to requirements, once received and approved by customer
Must be Quick learner and will need to explain teams (Business Logic) as and when required.
Narendra Sharma|Technology Resource Group.|
Yahoo-IM- narendra.it25 | Gtalk- narendradyss
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hotlist of US Consultants" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/usaconsultants.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.