Principal Security Architect
· Minimum 10 years direct Information security experience
· Strong understanding of Information Security Principles, Best Practices, and industry standards to deliver a best in class Security Architecture (PCI,SOX,NIST,ISO)
· Broad understanding of technology in all areas and a detailed knowledge of major security platforms, applications or solutions available in the market
· Deep familiarity with federal information security standards (NIST, FedRAMP etc…) and practical experience implementing solutions that comply with these standards
· Working knowledge of IT architectural concepts and frameworks
· Understanding or risk management frameworks
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills and the ability to "think –out-of-the-box". Ability to handle/manage multiples simultaneous projects
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
If you would like to unsubscribe from IDC Technologies Inc, please click here.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hotlist of US Consultants" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/usaconsultants.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.