Hope doing great…!!!
I have a Sr. Workday Consultant role in Boston, MA. Face to Face interview is a Must.
This is a Senior role
· At least 2-years of experience working with Workday.
· Experience configuring & supporting Workday business process in any key functional area, with preferred competencies in Workday HCM, Talent and Merit.
· Experience with Workday EIB integrations is required.
· Preferred experience in Workday Reporting, Dashboards, and Metrics.
· Experience in modifying processes and developing test scenarios for those processes.
· Detail oriented and a team player.
· Demonstrates interest in HR subject matter.
· Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving mindset
· Ability to exercise sound judgment, make decisions, and render advice in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines and competing priorities
Sr. Recruitment Manager
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hotlist of US Consultants" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/usaconsultants.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.