Client – D&W Fine Pack
SSRS Developer role
Elk Grove Village, IL
Must be GC or USC.
CTH basis. 6+ months.
- Create relational and multi-dimensional data models for historical and operational reporting purposes
- Architect robust and easily maintainable reporting, dashboarding, scorecarding, and web application solutions
- Provide technical guidance and be a mentor to other analysts
- Partner with Technology leaders to drive a strategic data quality, sourcing, and metrics development agenda
- Follow all quality assurance processes, including periodic reviews and transitions and ensures the end product fulfills the project objectives.
- Prepare Training Material and User Manuals in cooperation with the Business Unit SME
- Assist on other projects as needed, perform other related duties and special projects as required
- Demonstrate professional behavior and teamwork, is punctual, dependable and adheres to company policies and procedures
- Efficient work style with attention to detail and a strong sense of urgency.
- Evidence the ability to work with all levels of management.
- Monitor and report any gaps or risks to decrease or avoid any potential losses
- Accepts other duties as assigned by MIS Manager
- 7+ years' experience working on relational/multi-dimensional database platform with emphasis on database code development
- 5+ years MS SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) 2008/2012 Report Builder experience (must have)
- Experience with other various Business Intelligence toolsets: SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS), Integration Services (SSIS), Cognos, Crystal Reports is a plus
- Excellent communication ability with strong attention to detail
- BS/BA is preferred
- Ability to create project plans, schedules, work breakdown structures, network diagrams, manages critical paths, change management and risk management is a plus.
3840, Park Avenue, Suite C-205, Edison, NJ-08820
Phone: 609-917-3451| Fax: 732-909-2282 | Gtalk: vvyadu23
Certified Minority Business Enterprise - MBE
Disclaimer: If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at firstname.lastname@example.org for automatic removal. And mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hotlist of US Consultants" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/usaconsultants.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.