I am technical recruiter and I am looking for Relevant consultant for below job description.
Job Title: Storage - Administrator (L3)
Location: Dublin, OH
Position: 12+ Months
· IBM XIV / EMC Storage certifications , Commvault
· Good Client Management & Communication Skills
· Monitor system performance and utilization.
· Maintain and audit user accounts.
· Shell Scripting/ Automation.
· DR, BCV, RPO Understanding.
· Maintain system security.
· Track vulnerabilities and apply appropriate patches and upgrades.
· Experience in IBM XIV and EMC VMAX , DMX and Celerrra , VNX
· Understanding of Linux/Unix/Windows environment.
· Working in 24 * 7 Operations Environment.
· Certification is desired.
· Install, configure storage agents if required.
· Install software, apply system patches, manage file
· systems, monitor performance and troubleshoot alerts
· from monitoring tools on Unix side for AIX and RHEL systems
· System failure analysis and recovery; insuring the
· Consistency and integrity of file systems.
· Hardware/software configuration and management
· Technical support and day to day housekeeping activities
· Support servers in a 24x7x365 data center.
· Manage hardware and software migration and upgrade
· efforts of varying size and complexity.
· User and account management services
· Good Communication Skills is Must
Thanks & Regards,
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Desk: 609-853-0818 X 2126
Fax: 609 7995746
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hotlist of US Consultants" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/usaconsultants.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.