Greetings of the day !
This is Ateeq, from Diverse Lynx.
Please share resume for Database Developer at email@example.com
Title: Business Operations Database Developer
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Duration: 6 months
The Business Operations Database Developer role reports into the Operations Team that is responsible for managing the overseas supply chain and ensuring that all supply, cost, quality and commercial goals are achieved.
In this role, you will be primarily responsible for developing the database for a custom application, in order to facilitate the needs of the business and deliver key business insights. Combining the use of relational database design, SQL querying, stored procedure development, you will be expected to enhance on an already existing application.
● Work on identified database development priorities with corresponding frontend developers
● Develop and maintain a primary database along with other data streams, while at the same time maintain an architecture that facilitates scale and growth
● Develop efficient queries (stored procedures, views, etc.) that provide the necessary info to the front end applications/tools
● Lead the way in reducing operational dependency on spreadsheets and implement systems, tools and processes that allow Operations to maximize the use of important strategic data assets.
● BS degree in computer science or equivalent practical experience
● 5 years of experience in relational database design/development in MySQL or Oracle or MS SQL Server, or other relational database technologies.
● 5 years of experience writing efficient and complex stored procedures/SQL queries (i.e. joins, temp tables, cursors, performance tuning, etc.)
● Experience in database performance tuning and handling large datasets
● Experience developing ETL processes to import large amounts of data and push/pull data streams from other sources
● Experience writing RESTful web services using Python, to interface between the UI and backend
● Experience with one or more of these functional areas: PLM, ERP, supply chain management
Thanks & Regards
Diverse Lynx LLC|300 Alexander Park|Suite#200|Princeton, NJ 08540
Phone No: 732-452-1006 EXT 215
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org || Hangout: ateeq.staffing
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "softwarejobs_US" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/softwarejobs_us.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.