Urgent need for Mobile Application Developer in New Britian, CT. Kindly send me suitable resume for the same.
Position: Mobile Application Developers
Duration: 1 Year +
Location: New Britian, CT
• Must have 8+ years' experience in mobile app development.
• Must have exp Developing, testing, documenting, supporting, and sustaining mobile apps on the iPhone, iPad, iOS, Android, Blackberry, Firefox OX, and Windows Phone platform for clients.
• Recent and extensive experience with IDE specifically Sencha and Titanium.
• Must have extensive' experience developing apps utilizing WebEx, OmniGraffle, Lucidchart, Keynote, Webkit Framwork, Google AngularJS, BackboneJS and Jasmin.
• Must have experience developing apps for iOS, OS4+, OS X, Yosemite,
• Recent' and 'extensive' experience working with Agile/Scrum tools Git and Subversion.
• 'Recent' and 'extensive' experience with Xcode.
• Recent experience with mobile coding standards and support/maintenance.
• 'Recent' and 'extensive' experience with Agile/Scrum development methodology.
• 'Recent' and 'extensive' experience using HTML5, CSS5
• 'Recent' and 'extensive' experience with web services and social networking.
• 'Recent' and 'extensive' experience with OO and MVC.
• Strong software development skills beyond design.
• 'Recent' and 'extensive' experience with ADT.
• Develop, test, document, deploy, support, and sustain banking client's mobile apps that can work on the iPhone, iPad, iOS, Android, Blackberry, Firefox OX, and Windows Phone for clients.
• Work closely with designers on app design and engineers on app integration.
• Apply modern web and UX best practices, HIG standards, animations, and feedback to mobile platforms.
• Must have experience developing Mobile apps for multi-platforms.
West Coast Consulting
9233 Research Drive, Irvine, California 92618
Direct - 949 783 6046
Office – 949 743 0065 Ext 206
Orange County's Top 25 Fastest Growing Company!!! - 2 years in a row
Deloitte's Fastest 50 IT Company!
USC Minority Technology Company of the year!
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "softwarejobs_US" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/softwarejobs_us.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.