Hope you are doing good!!!
Please find below the job details and let me know if you would be interested for this new opportunity.
Position: SAS/Data Stage Consultant - L3 / L2
Location: Chicago, IL (Downtown)
· Work in a matrix organization having interactions with QA, ADM and Infra teams
· In depth technology knowhow & troubleshooting skills across one or multiple technology areas (SAS, data stage) on Windows and Unix/Linux
· Troubleshooting incidents.
· Knowledge about ITIL, CMMi framework SAS
· Experience in SAS hotfixes
· Experience in migrating content to new SAS versions (needed if in future any plans for upgrading the versions)
· 6 plus years of experience in providing support to SAS users (This is important when users ran into problems)
· 6 plus years of experience in creating schemas, libraries, users, groups ,roles ,troubleshooting and monitoring SAS servers.
· Substantial experience in implementing the IIS 11.3 or above version for Data Governance
· Experience with configuration of IIS tools (IBM InfoSphere Information Server)
· Knowledge of interoperability between IMAM (InfoSphere Metadata Asset Manager), IGC, and IA.
· Manage, support, configure, install, upgrade IBM Information Server Environment
· Backup/DR Process, Outage/Reboot Process (Pre / Post Outage activities)
· Creating users, assigning access to users and groups
· Exposure databases Oracle, DB2, Sybase, etc.
Thanks & Best Regards,
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Resource Logistics Inc.
505 Thornall Street, Edison, NJ 08837
Phone(O): (732) 553-0566 Ext 50
Fax: (732) 553-0568
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hotlist of US Consultants" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/usaconsultants.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.