Hope you are doing great!!
USG Direct client Looking for PeopleSoft Payroll Consultant at Dallas, TX.
Please share your updated resume to Vivek at email@example.com OR feel free to contact me at
Maintaining the knowledge necessary to ensure the continued accuracy of employee pay and time according to your organization
?s pay policy changes and union agreement compliance as application.
? Be able to describe the pay rule anatomy components and how the components ensure that the way employee pay and time are managed and tracked is consistent with your organizations pay policies.
? Apply a common process and tools to accurately and efficiently manage and implement pay rule changes in the Workforce Timekeeper module.
? Be able to modify the following rules: exceptions, bonuses, deductions, breaks, rounding, overtime, holiday table, holiday credit and zones (including holiday, shift and differential zones) by performing these tasks:- Receive and analyze change requests
- Use windows, editors and reports to assess the impact of pay rule changes
- Implement changes to an organizations pay rule configuration
- Test pay rule changes- Deploy pay rule changes
- Troubleshoot common pay rule problems
? Configure and manage your organizations accrual policies
?the policies associated with non-productive time such as vacation or sick time in Workforce Absence Manager by overseeing the principles related to accurate policy implementations for new groups, as well as how to maintain and update existing configurations for current groups.
? Manage and maintain the set-up of Workforce Activities to track employee and resource tasks and related business policies and procedures by being able to:
- Describe the Workforce Activities functionality as it pertains to your organization
- Create and maintain activities and their building blocks to support your organizations activities related procedures
- Create activity profiles to allow the appropriate employee and manager access to Workforce Activities
- Create the necessary forms that employees and managers use to enter activity information"
United Software Group Inc..
565 Metro Place South. Suite # 110
Dublin, OH 43017
Phone: 614-495-9222 EXT. 444
To unsubscribe from this mailing, please reply to this email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line, or click here
USG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "softwarejobs_US" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/softwarejobs_us.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.