Hope you are doing great!!
USG Direct client Looking for PeopleSoft Analyst at Milwaukee, WI.
Please share your updated resume to Vivek at firstname.lastname@example.org OR feel free to contact me at
requires development and configuration assistance to support a series of initiatives aimed at improving the student experience. Development in Student Financials, Financial Aid, Campus Community, Core tables, Admissions and Records is expected.
- Microsoft SQL Server
- PeopleSoft Campus Solutions 9.0
- PeopleTools 8.53
- Outstanding verbal and written skills are essential.
- Experience in PeopleSoft Campus solutions functionality
- Experience in PeopleSoft Campus solutions configuration
- Experience working in a deadline-driven environment, handling and prioritizing multiple tasks.
- Demonstrated experience leading without direct authority.
- Demonstrated track record of successful and accurate program development.
- Excellent conceptual, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently or as a member of a team on complex tasks.
- Demonstrated competency in documenting solutions for both technical and functional audiences.
- Effective planner and organizer.
Desired Proactive Behaviors
- Display energy and initiative in solving problems.
- Follow all possible avenues to get the job done.
- Adaptable - undertake a variety of tasks willingly.
- Ability to switch from complex to routine tasks when required.
- Work effectively with a variety of personalities and work styles.
- Demonstrate appropriate quality and thoroughness in your work.
- Decisive - ability to make decisions quickly when faced with multiple options.
- Ability to influence others in decided course of action.
- Integrity - act with personal integrity at all times.
- Professional - work within your team's processes.
- Confront problems, propose solutions and take ownership through to resolution or ensure a clear hand-off.
- Have a positive can-do approach to work.
Education and Qualifications
- 6 years PeopleSoft development experience in Campus Solutions environment
- 5+ Years analytical problem solving
United Software Group Inc..
565 Metro Place South. Suite # 110
Dublin, OH 43017
Phone: 614-495-9222 EXT. 444
To unsubscribe from this mailing, please reply to this email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line, or click here
USG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "softwarejobs_US" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/softwarejobs_us.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.