Please find this requirement and send me your consultant resume at manish.srivastava@
Title:- Network Security Engineer
Location :- Bethlehem Pennsylvania or NYC ( Need local consultant for face to face requirement )
Duration :- 12+Months.
· Solid design and implementation experience on Checkpoint and Cisco Firewalls.
· Experience with AWS security groups implementations a plus.
· Experience with NSX implementations a plus.
· Ability to perform security system configuration, system updates, policy compliance, and security assessments.
· Advanced knowledge of networking and communication protocols along with deep packet analysis.
· Ability to work independently and with limited guidance, ability to identify problems and resolve collaboratively with other functional teams and vendor partners
· Experience with firewall analyser tools to perform policy optimization, risk analysis and change monitoring.
· IT forensic investigations and incident handling.
· Advanced understanding of common IT security controls and protocols.
· Proxy experience with Bluecoat a plus as well as Cisco SSL VPN, Clean Access and ACS
· Experience with migrations of both physical and virtualized data centres a plus, as well as knowledge of Amazon Cloud (AWS) security architecture.
· Solid troubleshooting skills, good communications skills both written and oral, ability to multitask in a fast, dynamic environment supporting multi-vendor security controls.
· Good team player, willing to work weekends occasionally and willing to be on call as needed.
· Ability to work independently and with limited guidance, ability to identify problems and resolve collaboratively with other functional teams and business partners
· Checkpoint Firewall certification preferred, but not required.
· Must have 5+ years' experience with networks and security
· Must have 3+ years' experience deploying Checkpoint firewalls
· Must have 2+ years' experience deploying Cisco firewalls and Any Connect VPN
· 2+ years' experience with installation and configuration of IDS/IPS a plus
· 2+ years' experience in administering and supporting Bluecoat proxies a plus
· AWS / cloud security experience a plus
This position requires technical expertise to ensure corporate security infrastructure complies with policies, relevant regulation and industry best practices, and provides highest level of availability. This position is recognized as a senior security engineer, possessing a broad understanding of firewall architectures, including other perimeter security solutions such as proxies, VPNs, IDS/IPS etc and the inter-operability of technologies in the current and planned infrastructure. This position keeps apprised of the changing security landscape, and is integrally involved in implementing best practices in a dynamic environment and managing security policies in both physical and virtualized (cloud) data centres.
Thanks and Regards
Sr. Technical Recruiter
IDC Technologies, Inc.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hotlist of US Consultants" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/usaconsultants.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.