Position: WebSphere Commerce Developer
This will be a 6-month contract position with the potential to be extended.
Location: Glen Allen, VA
This project will provide a great opportunity to overhaul a Fortune 500 Company's consumer website into a mobile responsive site, working as part of an effective agile scrum team.
A successful candidate would be expected to have the following experience and skills.
- Experience in the design, development and support of large-scale, critical E-Commerce applications
- Understand various Software Development Lifecycles and apply to area-specific assigned work
- Agile Scrum experience
- Advanced knowledge of E-Commerce Systems and technical competencies including, but not limited to: Java 6 or higher, JSP, SQL, DB2 or Oracle, IBM Websphere Commerce (or similar platform), XML, Security, UNIX, Website design and development, Subversion, Struts, Tiles, and Spring.
- Ability to do minor html/css/js changes as needed
- Understanding of E-Commerce Content, Search, Email, Fulfillment
- Strong organization, communication and analytical skills
- Ability to design, code, test, and debug
- Teamwork and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, balance multiple concurrent assignments, and adapt well to changing priorities
- Experience and knowledge of transactional systems
- Education: Bachelor's Degree and 5-7 years of relevant experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
A successful candidate will be expected to perform the following duties satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Under limited supervision from management or architect, assists in research and fact finding to develop or modify systems
- Perform in depth analysis and research of large systems
- Write detailed and maintainable program specifications for large programs, objects or systems to be used by others
- Write new highly complex customizations to j2ee e-commerce system
- Facilitate technical and user walk-throughs of information systems
- Use established design patterns in design and development.
- Participate and contribute to code / design reviews for appropriate level of complexity.
Thanks & Regards
28411 Northwestern Hwy, Suite 640, Southfield, Mi 48034
Tel: 248 415 4550
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hotlist of US Consultants" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/usaconsultants.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.