Greetings form Diverse Lynx, LLC.
We have an urgent need for a AEM (CQ) Developer / Architect for one of our clients Mountain View, CA. Please go through the below requirement if you or your consultants are open for projects and interested in the below requirement ,Please respond back with latest resume along with details ASAP.
Title: AEM (CQ) Developer / Architect
Location: Mountain View, CA
Duration: 6+ Months
· Design efficient content models, security models, workflows and templates
· Effectively communicate design to customers and present design options/considerations
· Help to establish overarching program goals and objectives in the WCM program at a customer
· Develop AEM/CQ5 templates and workflows leveraging current AEM software releases using JPS/.ASPX, AEM/CQ Components/widgets and J2EE skill set
· Employ strong coding standards for efficiency, readability and reuse
Required Skill Set:
· Experience developing & consuming RESTful APIs
· Experience leading teams in developing full stack solutions in an agile environment
· Object Oriented programming and ability to handle complex architectural design
· Understand the pros and cons about message oriented and Service oriented architecture
· Strong understanding and experience leading teams in a microservice architecture
· AWS cloud infrastructure & best practice experience
· Must be comfortable leading teams following best practices (TDD, CI, CD, Code review)
· Experience with IOS development, SWIFT and/or Object-C
· Strong problem solving and leadership skills
· 3-5 years experience implementing Adobe AEM/CQ5 and other WCM platforms in large scale environments
· Design, develop and support WCM components, integrations and applications
· Experience with Java, J2EE
· Experience with RESTful and SOAP-based web services
Thanks & Regards
Diverse Lynx | www.diverselynx.com |
300 Alexander Park, Suite 200 Princeton, NJ 08540
P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | email@example.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "softwarejobs_US" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/softwarejobs_us.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.