Title: RSA Archer Consultant/Admin
Location: Jersey City, NJ
Position: 6 Months
Interview: Phone & Face to Face/Skype
· Experience in managing mid to large sized production support engagements involving RSA Archer or related GRC tools with diversified integrations, leading to substantiated business benefits to clients. Exposure to Archer System Administration activities including platform & environment maintenance.
· Experience in managing resource teams and coordination with other stakeholders such as business, support, development and other related teams. Should have lead a team previously and have good people handling skills
· Strong ITIL skills and proven project management experience. Should have previously worked on a workflow based tool like PPM, Remedy, Service Now.
· Experience in governing end to end project operations & ability to provide comprehensive support reporting to management across various areas.
· Knowledge of Enterprise Risk concepts related to Governance, Risk, and, Compliance preferred
· Must have good written, verbal and presentation skills, able to communicate at all levels
· Must have strong understanding of SDLC, Waterfall, Hybrid and Agile methodologies are required and proven track record around the same
· RSA Archer and other process related certifications like ITIL preferred.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "softwarejobs_US" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/softwarejobs_us.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.