Role: Business Intelligence Developer
Location: Leawood, KS
Duration: 12 Months
Key duties and responsibilities
· Responsible for the design and development of the data base environment that supports core business needs.
· Develop and maintain databases, and review data loaded into the databases for accuracy.
· Identify data sources and determine common data definitions across user groups.
· Write, maintain, test and document various areas of core business database and ETL packages as well as aid in setting time estimates, assigning tasks and meeting project deadlines under general supervision.
· Lead projects with general supervision
· BS in computer science or related degree or equivalent work experience
· Strong verbal and communication skills
· General knowledge of programming required.
· Understanding of dimensional & normalized data models and data access methods
· Experience with troubleshooting principles, methodologies, and issue resolution techniques
· Excellent written, oral, interpersonal, and presentational skills
· Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
· Team player
· 5+ years of database development or data warehousing experience SQL Server 2008R2
· 3-5 yrs experience with SSAS
· 3-5 yrs experience with SSIS
John Hiatt| Recruitment Services
Inteletech Global Inc.
Phone: 786-373-3988, Fax: 732-862-1414
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hotlist of US Consultants" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/usaconsultants.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.