We have an urgent requirement from our client.
Please share resume with us ASAP. You can even call upon 609-897-9670 Ext 2177 or share resume at email@example.com
Role: SCCM Admin (Packaging)
Location: Englewood, CO
· Package, test and coordinate deployment of Windows patches/critical updates and service packs to all endpoints in the enterprise environment on a timely basis, and follow up on any issues encountered
· Package, test and coordinate deployment of 3rd party patches and updates to all endpoints in the enterprise environment on a timely basis, and follow up on any issues encountered
· Provide reporting and or statistical usage pertaining to application use as well as patch deployments
· Build and maintain task sequences to be used in the deployments of endpoints within the enterprise.
· Implement, manage and monitor new distribution points into the enterprise
· Assist with IT system security related issues, threat mitigation and reporting, analyzing data to spot trends, data collection and reporting.
· Maintain ongoing communications with support teams regarding application issue resolution and general SCCM management support
· Work with key platform vendors for support to resolve issues as well as platform strategy development
· Coordinate application and update releases with key stakeholders and business owners
· Provide technical assistance to other support groups and team members as needed
· Monitor ticketing queue to ensure issues are resolved in a timely manner
· Monitor Microsoft SCCM Platform health and mitigate identified problems
· Participate in new application and hardware rollouts, testing, and special projects as needed.
· Off-shift coverage may be required for on-call support of systems and maintenance work in supported change windows.
· On call support 24x7.
· Provide weekly activity reports describing activities accomplished.
Please note we may ask for supporting documents/details to verify genuineness of resume to avoid any fake submissions to our clients.(For Ex- Passport No, Visa Copy).
Valid LinkedIn ID or any online portfolio is highly desirable.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "softwarejobs_US" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/softwarejobs_us.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.