If you have anyone with you for the following position, please send the suitable resume along with Contact Details,
Kindly share suitable resumes ASAP to email@example.com
Role : Sr. Automation Architect
Location : Chicago, IL
Skills; Expertise Level and Minimum Years of Experience:
1. Must have extensive experience with Selenium Web Driver, JAVA, HP UFT with multiple Add-Ins and VBScript; Advanced; 6 years
2. Must has experience in working in both Waterfall and Agile methodologies; Advanced; 6 years
3. Thorough understanding and hands on experience with automation frameworks other than data driven framework; Advanced; 4 years
4. Thorough understanding and hands on experience with Maven projects and Eclipse IDE; Advanced; 4 years
5. Service virtualization knowledge (Open source and/or CA DevTest); Basic; 1 year
6. Excellent knowledge and experience with VBScript and core JAVA to the extent required for using it in writing effective automated tests using Selenium or independent of selenium, using HP UFT and independent of UFT; Advanced; 4 years
7. Experience in managing users and automation code in SVN/Bit Bucket; Advanced; 3 years
8. Must be hands on with SVN, Git and Bit Bucket (formerly Stash): Intermediate; 3 years
9. Knowledge of UNIX/LINUX commands to navigate around, run jobs, read log files, understand and modify Shell scripts; Entry Level; 1 year or more
10. Must have in-depth knowledge of automating backend tests for various RDBMS such as Oracle, SQL Server; Advanced; 4 years.
11. Hands on experience with testing ETL application testing through automation; Entry; 1 year
12. Experience in automating SOAP and REST Web Services testing; Advanced; 4 years
13. Experience with MQ Message test automation would be a huge plus
14. Ability to estimate automation effort based on requirements and/or manual test cases; Advanced; 6 years
15. One or more Automation Frameworks besides data driven framework; Advanced; 6 years
16. Modelling testing flows using Visio or other tools; Advanced; 6 years
17. Familiarity with all levels of testing - System, SIT, UAT and Regression; Advanced; 10+ years
18. Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to present to technical and non-technical resources equally well; Advanced; 6 years
19. Additional Skills:
• Excellent technical troubleshooting and problem solving skills
• Positive & adaptable
• Multi-task under pressure in a continually changing environment
• Ability to work independently
• Adapt to a process oriented environment
• Proven interpersonal and communication skills
• Aptitude for understanding large, complex, multi-tiered enterprise architecture
• Good knowledge of SDLC and Agile practices
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "softwarejobs_US" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/softwarejobs_us.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.