Hope you are doing great! I have an urgent requirement mentioned below.
US Citizens Only !!
Title: Senior DevOps Administrator
Location: American Fork, UT
Duration: Long Term Contract
• Provide work effort and subject matter expertise in DevOps tools and applications.
• Install, configure, upgrade, and administrate Bitbucket, Artifactory, Crowd, Jira, and Confluence.
• Employ best practices to ensure high availability of deployed applications.
• Help maintain and drive standards and procedures for associated tools.
• Evangelize existing tools and ensure teams are trained on the tools.
• Apply application upgrades and bug fixes.
• Install application extensions and plugins.
• Respond to and resolve application access and performance issues.
• Take ownership of and accountability for day to day application operation and performance.
• Work across IT and engineering teams to identify and recommend continuous improvements.
• Develop and maintain documentation and troubleshooting playbooks detailing usage, standards, and procedures.
• BS in Computer Science, Information Systems or related technical degree.
• 3 or more years' experience with application support in a Linux environment.
• Experience with installation, configuration, and support of Atlassian tools.
• Understanding of continuous integration and version control systems.
• Working knowledge of git repositories and commands.
• Experience with LDAP
• Strong understanding of Agile methodologies.
• Experience with APIs and tools integration.
Thanks & Regards,
Vikram | Technical Recruiter
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hotlist of US Consultants" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/usaconsultants.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.